Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Greeting!!!

This may be just another place that you could view most of my articles and my posts. Although the blog name say this is the socio-cultural place for the non-anti relativism , recent most of the works here will encircle on the celebration of extreme relativism which is my previous position. You may not like it, so do I. But I don't think that my clumsy works are not that meaningless. As long as, they dare to touch the crucial issue people are not likely to take and debate and they stimulate you some idea whether you agree with me or not, I think they worth existing. The blog name do not try to naively represent the pseudo-Hegelian double negation. The furture question that should be rise is "Whose dialectic is it anyway?". It's my dialectic which try to open the new space that could escape the binary logic which only A and Not-A exist and Not-Not A is simply A. In this frame work, to double negate A open a new way, a path from A and Not-A. You may call it the third way, but as long as the third way is so established it will move to the forth way, fifth way and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Odeo Podcast